Difference Between Cloud Hosting vs Shared Hosting; Which One Is Right for You?
What Is Shared Hosting?
Advantages of Shared Hosting1) The cheapest way
2) Shared hosting is easy to implement
3) You don’t need to assume management responsibilities
4) Easy to manage
If you are willing to know about pros and cons of shared hosting , this article can help you!
Disadvantages of Shared Hosting
2) Targeted Attack
Suggest you read our article about cloud computing price
3) Sluggishness and server Downtime
Related article: disadvantages and advantages of shared hosting
When Can Shared Hosting Be Deployed?
- You want a strong web image without much investment
- You don’t have many Monthly income visitors/views on your website
- You are a start-up company in the early stages of business
- It has limited demand for disk space, RAM, and other resources.
What Is Cloud Hosting?
If you are willing to compare web hosting vs cloud hosting , don’t miss this article!
If you want to know what is the meaning of cloud computing , click on the link provided!
Advantages of Cloud Hosting1) Easy to scale
2) Primary storage space
3) Save on Capital and Operational Expenses
4) Faster page load times
5) Lost data recovery
Through cloud hosting, you can recover lost data with the help of backup mechanism tools. This is mainly for users because the data is stored in other locations, namely in the data center.
If you want to know about windows hosting meaning , check this article out!
Downsides of Cloud Hosting
2) Maintenance and Safety
3) Platform dependency
4) Limited Flexibility and Control
Suggest you read our article about public cloud vs private cloud
When Can Cloud Hosting Be Deployed?
- You are an e-commerce website and want high traffic
- You only want to pay for the number of resources you pay for
- Do not want to buy Hardware
- Want to expand your business globally
- Want to store a large number of files
Difference Between Cloud Hosting and Shared Hosting
If you want to know what is a dedicated server, check this article out!